Monday, April 4, 2011

Austin Texas and the ensuing crazyness

After staying with the lovely Sara and Thu-Ha in their lovely Oak Cliff abode it was time to hit the road again with 2 other adventure hungry souls

Rick Squires

Thu- Ha Nguyen


I'll do a bit of a photo diary and do another post with more words maybe later but hey I'm on holiday


Working on Sara's Bike in Austin after it wouldn't idle turned out to be a flat battery

Thu-ha and Sara's next door neighbour Creighton

Sorting Ricks Bike after being rear ended in Dallas

Hanging with Sara

Talking to a LEO who was impressed with where I was going on this thing 





Having a crawfish cookup at Bob's house



Drinking in Austin

Where I send most of my time in Austin

MotoGP Sunday at Lovejoys



The guys at this place helped me sort out a rear foot peg mount, choke bracket and fixed my broken kickstand Revival Cycles and Gear


After the drinking at 3am


No comments:

Post a Comment